Friday, October 19, 2007

Robin's Nest on the Katy Trail




October in Missouri is packed with outdoor events. A weekend Art Show at Robin's Nest on the Katy Trail was a great get-away and opportunity to sell my products. Occasionally Paper Petals is part of a few Art Shows and Boutique Shows. It's nice to talk with some of my customers.

Robin's Nest on the Katy Trail (top photo, back porch) is nestled in the Missouri Wine Country and Located in Defiance, Mo. Located inside a historic general store, one side of the shop is a gift store and the other a bike rental for the Katy Trail. Along with historic pioneer locations in the town it remains untouched and many of the original buildings from pioneer days are preserved.

After setting up my show, I took a detour to see Daniel Boone's home (lower photo, back porch) and a historic Lewis and Clark area.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007