Sunday, October 19, 2008

Paper Petals in AT HOME Magazine


See our ad in AT HOME Magazine. The home magazine for St Louis Magazine. The September/October issue is all about antiques shopping and other fall events. We love advertising here because the magazine is just so beautiful. See our August Ad on our August 3rd post.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007