Monday, November 24, 2008

On The Road






Angels' Arms Event On the Road was held at the Kemp Auto Museum in Chesterfield. Great fun and the opportunity to mingle among hundreds who attended to raise money for the Angels' Arms foster homes. Although much planning went into the evening, the evenings sunset matching the invitation was a nice surprise. The electric martinis added to the shine. Many of the children spoke at the event showing signs of happiness and hope.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007