Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Artists' Boutique in Kirkwood, Missouri

We are preparing for the Artists' Boutique at the Kirkwood Community Center, Kirkwood Missouri this weekend. Among many talented artists, Paper Petals Studio will be exhibiting and selling our stationery and introducing my new custom prints that are available. Doris (my mom) will be selling my fathers pencil sketch drawing as well. Take a walk in Kirkwood Park this weekend and stop in at the Artists' Boutique.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007