Monday, November 24, 2008

Gathering Holiday Gifts

This week I plan to start gathering my holiday gifts. I will be shopping the boutiques for hand picked affordable gifts and plan to share some with you. So before you go shopping on line, buy gift cards or make some of those baked mix concoctions - try shopping boutique and specialty first!

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007