Sunday, June 8, 2008

Artists in the Garden at Bowood Farms


Today I am resting up from the Artists in the Garden Event that took place yesterday at Bowood Farms in the Central West End.

Lizzy McPheeters owner of the store was there along with Becky Homan, writer and event planner, Ellen Barrado, horticulturist and many gardeners. I was one of two artists at the store. We had examples of our work and talked about our products. I took my mom with me and we really had a great time. There were a lot of great blooms at the store ready to plant!

Just in case you missed it I uploaded a photo that Ellen Barrado took of me at the event. Visit Bowood Farms website to read more about the events that they have going on this summer.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007