Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bells are Ringing Spring has Arrived


The Lily of the Valley is blooming in Saint Louis. Blink and you may miss them, walk too fast and you will pass them by. Pluck the flowers from their deep green contrasting leaves and you will hardly be able to see them. Years have passed where I was busy with May shows and didn't take the time to get a close up look at these tiny flowers, this year I promised myself I wouldn't miss them!


If you love the idea of having these little bells ringing in your garden, the pips may be purchased at most garden centers.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007