Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jane's Happy Endings







This past weekend at the Hindsdale Home Show was fun and definitely worthwhile. One of my favorite purchases was Jane Kern Brooks' Happy Endings. She artistically arranges the ends that are cut off of her handmade soaps and sells them in one colorful package. As promised I included a few photos from the home show and products that were at the show.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007