Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Wrapping


Paper Petals TM wraps make the perfect holiday packages. The paper is premium acid free recycled wind power milled paper. This pattern may be purchased at Bowood Farms. The paper may be reused to wrap smaller gifts, books or decorate. Grandma was right, don't throw away good wrapping paper, except this isn't your grandmothers wrapping paper!

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007