Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mc Caughen & Burr




I enjoyed stopping in at Mc Caughen and Burr for the holidays for my dad's art show and book signing. E J was promoting his new book with Don Corrigan, Show Me Natural Wonders while my father's beautiful original watercolors were on display. Mc Caughen and Burr is a fine art gallery located in Webster Groves Missouri. My dad has been selling his work there for many years and it was fun to meet some of his fans at the event. Visit their website at http://www.mccaughenandburr.com/

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007