Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ladue Chapel Holiday Boutique







The Ladue Chapel Holiday Boutique was busy with holiday shoppers. I saw many of my customers including StLouis Magazine AT Home Editor Christy Marshall at the show. One of my favorite new vendors was Cool Beads. They were selling glass beaded pens and glass letter openers. www.coolbeads.net

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007