Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Liston Studios LLC


Read Nancy Liston's post today "It's Snowing in Sun Valley" on her blog http://listonstudios.blogspot.com/ or visit Nancy's website at http://www.listonstudios.com/ to order some of her hand painted dinnerware.


Nancy and I both started our companies in 2001 and have been comparing notes on the best way to run a business since then.

Nancy spends her days painting pottery and taking ski breaks. It's easy to see the joy of the freedom in her work. Nancy has workshop travel package information on her website.
The plate design above is called Ski Time @ Jackson Hole.
All designs copyright Liston Studios LLC

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007