Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stars to the Rescue

Tony La Russa's Stars to the Rescue Gala will be at The Family Arena in St. Charles, Missouri on Sunday January 20th, 2008. We are so thrilled to be invited to be a part of the event this year by gifting our Paper Petals stationery to the celebrities and St. Louis Cardinals Team in attendance.

Proceeds from the event will be donated to ARF Animal Rescue Foundation, and the Pujols Family Foundation. For more information about the event visit the ARF website at http://www.arf.net/

The Paper Petals Studio believes in pet adoption, we are second owners of our beautiful Labradoodle "Nala" and "Tabby" (who was renamed "Kitty" by my son) my son's cat was rescued.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007