Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sallie Home


I received this lovely message and a phone call from the owner of the most amazing boutique shop.

" I received one of your cards in the mail and am smitten. We must carry this line in our store. Look at our website and see if we aren't the perfect fit. www.salliehome.com Please send a catalog so I can order in time for Valentine sales." Thank you, Sallie

The shop sells fabulous products and I am so happy that Paper Petals will be sold at Sallie Home.

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007