Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stylish Collars for Large Dogs

As I mentioned in an earlier post I own a labradoodle dog. It's difficult to find good collars for large dogs until recently. I found two companies that I love. FLUX and Ella Dish. FLUX collars are made of brightly colored ultra-suede, the exact same fabric developed for Halston. The collars are larger in proportion and scale than the ones found in the mass market and the soft ultra suede fabric is like butter! Matching leashes are available. FLUX does not have a website, but you should be able to google them to find out where to buy them.

I also love Ella Dish. Their collars are for the person who wants patterned collars and leashes for their dog. They have many modern designs and themes to choose from. Their website is http://www.elladish.com/

About Me

My photo
Fenton, Missouri, United States
I shop. I Share. Design is about ingenuity, being resourceful, quality, scale and beauty. Aside from being a consumer, I am part of the professional design community. This blog Actual Design is about increasing awareness of professionally designed merchandise in the marketplace. My mission as a consumer is to find timeless pieces in the here and now. Not the next best thing or not the biggest bargain. Written 9-16-2007